Sign in to follow this  

Kid out playing

Love that wheelie shot! :bonk:

EX plate at 13 y/o! WOW! :smirk::worthy::banana:

Thanks for sharing.

C.C. & family are great people. Good parents lead to good boys, and the Cullins are some of the best!! By the way, that Sherco looks great. Makes me want one, and i'm a Gas Gas guy!! I love the looks of that bike!!:bonk:

Twang D

Thanks everybody, he may of just turned 13, but he has many hours on a trials bike and lots of events under his belt.

Darrel, thank you for the kind words and don't feel bad, I once said a GG looks nice too!

I can now officially say the kid can finally ride better than his Dad! He was beating all of us in Advanced so it was time to kick him out to expert!

Yes it's Gavlin Hills, we ride there almost every Sunday.

The tank is on the back of the bike. In the 2nd picture you can see it on the left side.

As a father myself,you must be very proud.He has mad skills

Ty has already ridden endurocross.:bonk:

DSC_0613.jpg

That's awesome! Awesome Bike, too!*drools*

That's awesome! Awesome Bike, too!*drools*

It was pretty interesting how the endurocross came about. He has wanted to race it since he saw it the first time at age 6. We thought you had to be 16 to race in it. Well, the Wednesday night before the Ontario endurocross he comes running down to the shop saying he looked on line and you could ride it age 12 and could he please ride it (he was still 12 at the time). I figured why not, he shouldn't have any problem riding the track on his trials bike.

So Thursday I took him out to Glen Helen's practice endurocross track and things went fine. That same day I made a deal to take the Montesa on a trade in. Friday afternoon we start getting his bike ready (then a 125 Sherco) and I think, that Montesa would be way better than a 125 for racing. So with no practice on it at all he raced it. He wound up 3rd out of 5 after crashing and falling half a lap behind on the first lap. He earned $100 and a spot on the podium, it was a lot of fun!

He thought the Montesa was pretty awesome, which it was for endurocross. Later I let him try it in some sections. After that he said, it's a great endurocross bike, but he wants his Sherco for trials.

Below are some more "interesting" pictures from the Vegas endurocross. He sprained his wrist pretty bad the week before (note wrist brace) then here he went over the bars in practice. After that he just had no speed for the racing and never felt comfortable all night.

I had told him to double the last 2 logs out of the Matrix, he thought I meant the middle 2 (or so he says) resulting in the crash. At least we got some good pictures. He likes showing them to everybody!

tyoverbars1.jpg

tyoverbars2.jpg

tyoverbars3.jpg

tyoverbars4.jpg

• Like 1

I wish I could go back and start that young! Looks like he's on track to be the next Bou or Raga!

Can you E-mail me the pic on the Montesa, Please?

Thaks for all the nice comments it really made me feel good to know that people think I'm good on a bike :bonk:.

Ty