Sign in to follow this  

CR85 tank on CR80 aluminum brackets

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, but if anybody is interested in putting an 85 tank on their 80 (for dual rad shrouds and nicer looking black tank) I have aluminum brackets cut on a waterjet table I can sell for a small fee.

PM if interested :bonk:

img0274pu.jpg

From the FAQ:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php

Can I post my personal items for sale in the forums?

No.

For sale items may only be posted in the Classifieds sections. If we did allow this, old for sale posts would appear in forum search results, reducing the quality of the data returned. For example, if you're searching for info on how a particular product performs, returning search results that included old posts of someone offering the product for sale wouldn't be very helpful to you. Our classified system has its own search function that only includes current for sale ads.

Can You advertise on this forum?

Yes!

Curently, we are accepting advertising from manufacturers and services providers (excluding parts & accessories retailers/etailers).

To learn more about reaching the largest and most active community of four stroke motorcycle enthusiasts on the planet contact us. Please include your contact information, a link to your web site and a brief description of what you'd like to accomplish.

Hmm, the FAQ answer to the first question doesn't really apply to this as this will never be an "old" for sale thread. This isn't limited to one set as I can reproduce them easily and would prefer if this thread wasn't restricted to be viewed only in a search of the classifieds section as I'm sure most CR owners don't even know these exist without stumbling on it here :bonk:

That is actually really nice, I have made a couple of sets just out of sheet metal, but those are nice.

Jim