Sign in to follow this  

Ohio ohio motocross arena

I am going to be living in troy, ohio for the winter and some of the summer and was wondering if anyone has been to this indoor track. just wondering if it is still around and if so, how it is for some winter riding. also if anyone is in the area, if you could point out some local outdoor tracks for when the summer comes around, just want to get an idea of what is out there.

Thanks

its still around. not a bad place kind of small but its somewere to ride in the winter. if you dont mind about a 2+ hour drive earlywine in maysville ky is a better option. as for outdoor summer riding, go north about 30 miles to pusheta creek mx or go east to the other side of columbus oh to briar cliff. both are really nice well maintained tracks.if your a fast B or A rider briarcliff has a pro track that is one of the best in ohio.

You have some options as far as actual racing goes as well. You have AMS in Marysville , Treaty City in Greenville , and DMC in Dayton all whithin an hour or so from Troy. Check District11ama.com for more info.

If you go to OMA it best to go on the weekdays they have a lot less people there and you usually don't have to wait to ride. They also offer a season pass for 400 that lets you ride as much as you want and they will let you store your bike in a locked room if you buy season pass. It is a pretty good deal if you are close. I think Troy is about 20-25 min. from OMA. Pusheta creek is a really great track that is close. There is also a couple small tracks Swamp creek in Versailles they just opened last fall check them out facebook. There track is cheap to ride at I think it is $5 or $10. Lakeside MX is another track that is close in Lakeside. I don't know if they are still open they were open some last year they are also on facebook. I think think New Vienna is close to you also.