Sign in to follow this  

Gpr steering stabilizer ver 1

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone know where I can find parts for a GPR ver 1 at a decent price? I need The mounting kit for a KTM 200 2003 ,Clamp and the long pin.Thanks in advance!!!

Alex

Thats my problem with them, the price. They want 120$ less just for the hardware than a brand new one damper with the kit.

And i did try to browse io the classified but i dint see anything but im really poor for recherch something

im in the same boat right now. i need a mount for a v1 gpr for my 350. where'd you get that price from? did u call gpr?

I send them an email, its 90$ for the clamp and another 75$ for the pin plus the shipping so ...

I should have all the mounting hardware for a 03 ktm somewhere. I'm in the process of moving but give me a week or 2 and maybe I can find it. If I do, and you still need it I will just send it to you. You pay shipping though!

Well if you have the mounting kit and you want to sell it at a decen price ill take it. I just saw on the GPR web site the monting is the same (exc or sx) from 2000 to 2007 exc or from 2000 to 2004 for SX. Thanks

Alexis