Sign in to follow this  

Best time to buy a new Kawi 250f?

Is Kawi going to offer up any incentives anytime soon on the 2012's? What "time" of year can you catch the best deal on a new bike? I'm contemplating going injected.

Thanks

The 2012s a relatively new, I doubt your going to see any discounts on a 2012 anytime soon! Go ask you local Kawi dealer, they will probably tell you the same thing.

Best time is when the new models come out and buy a left over, i.e. when the 2013's come out, buy a 2012. If you can wait that long, that would be the best time. I bought my 09 when the 10 came out and it was $2000 less than the new ones.

Best time is when the new models come out and buy a left over, i.e. when the 2013's come out, buy a 2012. If you can wait that long, that would be the best time. I bought my 09 when the 10 came out and it was $2000 less than the new ones.

JohnK is right. It'll be a while before you'll see rebates on the 12's. I just bought one from my Brother. He's a Kaw/Suz/Polaris dealer and he told me the 12's are selling well. Kaw isn't going to offer rebates on a hot seller.

Plus, the OEM's are getting a lot smarter about not over producing like they did a couple of years ago. I bought a leftover 09 as well when the 10's came out for$4900.

I don't think you'll see those kind of deals unless they end up with a ton of unsold units, which is unlikely to happen.

Just get your best deal and enjoy. The 12 is an awesome bike.

but isn't kaw. notorious for over-producing?? I think by May there might be some good rebates!!

so far my local dealer has dopped the price 700$

Kawasaki Canada is not offering cash yet, but will provide 4.9% financing for 60 months. Need to find a dealer to give me $700 off-

Kawasaki Canada is not offering cash yet, but will provide 4.9% financing for 60 months. Need to find a dealer to give me $700 off-

WWhat works sometimes is you ask the dealer if they'll match a price, so look online and ask around and see what's the losest price oyou can find, after ask the dealer if they'll match the price, worked for me once

They are now giving $400 cash on 2012 new models. Its on the website. Ohio dealer is selling them for $6250.00 + $95 +15 and tax..

Agree. I picked my 2012 up last week for 1,000 off MSRP at local dealer. No extra fees either. If you show up and show them prices online, they will match.