Sign in to follow this  

on the fence

acerbis makes some great ones aswell! not sure on the price, i got them with my bike. but they look cool, and they will absolutely not break or get bent, no matter which model.

I used to run Cycras, because you know, their Cycras and their good. I put some Moose ones on my wifes bike and because there wasnt as much plastic covering the whole area it felt a lot open (optical illusion). I now run Moose hand guards on my KTM and havent had any problems to date. I think its a wash either way though.

i feel more comfortable with the cycras. if you have the money, i say go for it. the are dropped down so in the event that you go over the bars you have a smaller chance of getting your hands cought in them. Plus they haven't need tightening in months. they are bulletproof.

Just installed a set of the Cycra CRM's yesterday,Love em,Stout and well enginered!!!

If strong they are is important, the EE seems to be the toughest. Out of our group everyone with cycra bent them, me included. Next time I went EE and after a year they are perfect.

I put moose bark busters with cycra plastic guards on the wifes bike and they are great. I run EE on my KX because that's what it came with, just put new plastic on them because one was broken. Both work and look great.

Just installed a set of the Cycra CRM's yesterday,Love em,Stout and well enginered!!!

I run the crm's too. old bike and new bike. I especially like the bigger flag when it's 30 degrees out.