Sign in to follow this  

Some North Georgia off road ride'n (GoPro)

Its in Dallas/Paulding County (On Top of the World, Lucas, Hwy 41), Woodstock/Canton (Etowah River Valley, Hwy5) Lake Arrowhead/Waleska (Hwy 140/108, Ramply Trail, Sam Nelson Rds) BellsFerry Park (BellsFerry Rd).

These are all 4 huge riding areas that are untouched by DNR, homeowners and cops!! They are free to ride and have everything except a track like riding parks. They are just as big if not bigger because some trails just keep on going up to other counties and towns. I've been riding these places since I had my 1st bike, and they were there long before I was, and their still there!! I'll start posting GPS concordances next time I go and remember to save them in my GPS. They are sikk tough places to ride, very fun too!!! Its got a bit of everything for any skill level rider out there! Ramply Trail and Lake Arrowhead are the only 2 spots that most people don't ride because people don't know how to get to them..:bonk:

Where at?! I'm from Pensacola! We have a cabin in Helen on Trey Mtn a few miles above Old Shoal Falls. Great place to ride. Rock Crusher is 45 mins from Helen. Help of a place to ride. I raced my 1st SORCS HS there. I'll post that video sometime soon. It's long and needs some editing.

Its in Dallas/Paulding County (On Top of the World, Lucas, Hwy 41), Woodstock/Canton (Etowah River Valley, Hwy5) Lake Arrowhead/Waleska (Hwy 140/108, Ramply Trail, Sam Nelson Rds) BellsFerry Park (BellsFerry Rd).

These are all 4 huge riding areas that are untouched by DNR, homeowners and cops!! They are free to ride and have everything except a track like riding parks. They are just as big if not bigger because some trails just keep on going up to other counties and towns. I've been riding these places since I had my 1st bike, and they were there long before I was, and their still there!! I'll start posting GPS concordances next time I go and remember to save them in my GPS. They are sikk tough places to ride, very fun too!!! Its got a bit of everything for any skill level rider out there! Ramply Trail and Lake Arrowhead are the only 2 spots that most people don't ride because people don't know how to get to them..:bonk:

I might have to check those places out. We mostly ride at Prentice Cooper (west part of Chattanooga) and Houston Valley in the Ringgold area. Kind of looking for new places to ride at.

The golf course innsbruck. I live in orlando though. Might take some bikes up this summer

I might have to check those places out. We mostly ride at Prentice Cooper (west part of Chattanooga) and Houston Valley in the Ringgold area. Kind of looking for new places to ride at.

Stay in touch, lemme know. I'll be glad to take yall out to some of these. I'm always tryn to ride with new people and areas myself. We've got a good size group that rides most of the time.

The golf course innsbruck. I live in orlando though. Might take some bikes up this summer

Yea man you should. Great riding up there. I'm not a big fan of the sand in Fla....

PM me brotha. I get the guys together and well hit a different spot everyday. We got riding for days right outside the burbs here:bonk:

I'm in a sleepy lil town called Habersham just north of gainesville. So just giving a shoutout for ga lol and gonna encourage any track riders to check out fannin county mx. nice lil track with good owners and maienance.