Sign in to follow this  

Soooo....I crashed yesterday! - Vid!

Hahahaha yeah didnt know how much gas i had to give it... but now im going with the saying "when in doubt, pin it!" hahaha... i landed on top of the edge of the landing then it just threw me down and lost control :bonk:

Looks like a nice track. Could they lengthen and round off that landing so it would be a bit more forgiving if someone comes up short? Glad you were able to walk that one off!

my gosh thats crazy, no time to slow down? would not want to come up short there, thats sketchy

Yea, suspension completely bottomed out and you were sitting down, result is an immediate punt-off when it unloads.

Woops, glad your ok! I hate those types of crashes. :bonk:

HAHAHAHAH sorry but i laughed my a$$ off hahah

hahaha dont worry i did giggel a bit myself when i saw how i was rolling on the ground:smirk:

Yea, suspension completely bottomed out and you were sitting down, result is an immediate punt-off when it unloads.

Woops, glad your ok! I hate those types of crashes. :smirk:

wasnt really sitting down but when i hit the landing i just got it all up in my butt:moon: :bonk:

Glad you're okay. It's cool that you're willing to share with humility. So many people on here that wouldn't. I recently ripped off my rear fender too when my bike stuck to WFO throttle in the middle of a stand up wheelie. New plastics time!!