Sign in to follow this  

California Dual Sport ride around Santa Clarita

It's been a while since I've been out riding. I need to fix a few things on the bike in the next week then I want to start getting out again. Was wondering if anyone was intersted in a somewhat easy ride after the first of the year. I'm off of work from January 1st-8th.

It's been a while since I've been out riding. I need to fix a few things on the bike in the next week then I want to start getting out again. Was wondering if anyone was intersted in a somewhat easy ride after the first of the year. I'm off of work from January 1st-8th.

I'm in Tom. Good to see you here. Roger would be a great guy to show us around all the SS DS trails he knows about.

Do you still have a bike? I thought you sold your bike and took up knitting....

If we are in town, count me in.

Jack

Do you still have a bike? I thought you sold your bike and took up knitting....

If we are in town, count me in.

Jack

REAL FUNNY JACK. I thought you knew the difference between sewing and knitting. I took up sewing not knitting. :bonk:

I'm in Tom. Good to see you here. Roger would be a great guy to show us around all the SS DS trails he knows about.

Yes we will have to pull Roger out for the day. Sarge it will also be nice riding with you again.

Of course I'm in on this! It will be great to see you again, Tom.

For those of you who don't know, Tom used to put on teriffic big-group rides around Rowher and Drinkwater. :bonk:

Looking forward to this!

Edited by Aaron8

May be a good excuse to dust the 525 off....:bonk:

How did he know Tom? I thought I was the only one.

Okay Jim, Blake says your to busy to even put the bike back together .... Time to get to the real work and get ready to ride. I haven't been out much this year either and need you around to show me how it's done:thumbsup:

REAL FUNNY JACK. I thought you knew the difference between sewing and knitting. I took up sewing not knitting. :banana:

Yes :smirk: Tom took up sewing to fix his pants from his dirt naps! remenber :bonk: Great to see your ready to ride ! :busted: get it started Tom!

Well as of right now it might be put on hold. It looks like I have to dig deeper into the bike. I can't get it started. I work all this week so will not have time to dig into it this week. We will see if I can get it running early next week.

Hey guys, if he can't make it, I'd still be interested. Im off Jan 1 &2. from Glendale. Id truck it to SCV though. Let's keep this thread up. My names also Jack.

Well as of right now it might be put on hold. It looks like I have to dig deeper into the bike. I can't get it started. I work all this week so will not have time to dig into it this week. We will see if I can get it running early next week.

Change the pilot, and bump start it down that steep driveway!

Change the pilot, and bump start it down that steep driveway!

Need a new battery, and I will pull the carb apart. Maybe I will get lucky and find timeduring the week.

Hopefully you've found time......

No time this week to do anything. 12 hour work days and 3 hour round trip to work leaves no time at all to work on it. :bonk:

No time this week to do anything. 12 hour work days and 3 hour round trip to work leaves no time at all to work on it. :bonk:

sounds just like my schedule,i can make it sun the 8th,and i may be at bouquet staging area tomorrow,9;30,still thinking about it,sat cant make it !