Sign in to follow this  

flywheel weights??

Got a 00 cr250 and was wondering which flywheel weight would best compliment my biike. Ride alot of single track and muddin pits but gonna do some racing this next year any suggestions?:bonk:

none....your motor is one of the best for woods. its got good low end and mid with decent top end. i have a 96 and i have never had any problems with low end power or stalling out wile going slow. want some more tractor pull. get a gnarly FMF header.

just roll with how it is. trust me, youll be happy. if anything. go with a very light FWW. maybe like a 4 or 8 oz

none....your motor is one of the best for woods. its got good low end and mid with decent top end. i have a 96 and i have never had any problems with low end power or stalling out wile going slow. want some more tractor pull. get a gnarly FMF header.

X2

I'd just beef up the low end a bit with a couple cheap mods before I'd run FWW. My 2000 is happy that way.

I agree. I have a 96 with PC Works and stock gearing and I never stalled in the the woods. I would adjust the gearing a bit for the tighter stuff, but you shouldn't have any problems otherwise.

I have a 10oz. FWW and like it on my 2000 for hare scramble racing. What are some of the cheap mods for low end? I do have a powervalve spacer.