Sign in to follow this  

Virginia lets ride someplace outside the D.C area. Moto Cove, Taskers...

I was thinking about heading up to moto cove or wicomico this friday. I've got my two boys with me though. Have you ridden moto cove? How is the green trail?

I was thinking about heading up to moto cove or wicomico this friday. I've got my two boys with me though. Have you ridden moto cove? How is the green trail?

It depends on what you like.

A lot of people say they will never ride there again because of the rocks.

I like it though.

Gotlabs

Thank I will try to be there!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Edited by SuzukiDRZ

motodude79

I do not think I rode the green trail.

What kind of stuff and places have you and your kids ridden so far? What are you all riding?

What kind of riding are you looking for?

Gotlabs

Thank I will try to be there!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Come on down the water is fine.

motodude79

I do not think I rode the green trail.

What kind of stuff and places have you and your kids ridden so far? What are you all riding?

What kind of riding are you looking for?

We've only been to Wicomico. I'm new to dirtbikes but I do a lot of road racing so not new to bikes. So far the kids have done the pee wee track with me at wicomico. I'd like to get them into the trails but I just don't think they are ready yet. I was hoping the green trail at motocove was just a smooth dirt road then they might be able to handle it. If you ever want to ride let me know. Sounds like tomorrow I will be at wicomico.

I would guess the MotoCove would be a bad choice until you guys get some offload seat time and work your way up to it by riding more than smooth stuff that uses different bike handling skills. I will be working fri/Tom. But keep me in mind for future.

How old are your monsters? What kind of moto have you been doing up to this point on the road?

Do you do any MTB?

Good riding to you and yours!

I would guess the MotoCove would be a bad choice until you guys get some offload seat time and work your way up to it by riding more than smooth stuff that uses different bike handling skills. I will be working fri/Tom. But keep me in mind for future.

How old are your monsters? What kind of moto have you been doing up to this point on the road?

Do you do any MTB?

Good riding to you and yours!

They are 5 and 7 and still pretty new to riding. Will definitely keep you in mind.

i'm a beginner in NoVA and looking to ride with folks of similar to slightly better skill level to ride with.

Where do you normally ride? Are you in Norther Va?

Nothing is close.

I will try to remember to p.m. You and we may talk.

I just got into the sport, so i havent been to many places. Mainly cruising the back dirt and gravel roads in frederick and checked out Easton mx.

hey guys,

i am moving down to Northern VA in about a month from NJ and would love to meet some ppl to ride with. I am a track person and relatively new to the sport. i have raced a few times but im nothing special. please let me know if anyone wants to chat or ride soon.

simon

Hey! Im moving out to the Norfolk area in the next couple weeks from Minnesota. Im planning on bringing my '11 kx250f with me. I'd be game to ride anywhere, If I cant find anywhere to ride though, I'll probably just sell the bike.