Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas XR/XL fans

Hope all you folks have a great holiday. Also wanted to say thanks to all the members who have helped me over the past few months. I finally have her running great after a jet kit today.

Here's to getting a few little goodies in the morning for the real thumper. Cheers!

Bruce,,,,,,how you doin:smirk:

:bonk:

B

Doin' good Brian! You?

Just took the 750 out for a little ten minute cobweb blowout session. Gonna have to pull the carbs AGAIN as number 2 is puking fuel and number 3 isn't firing at idle.

This gas we have in CA now absolutely SUCKS! It's terrible for old carburetors, actually ANY carburetors.

Thinking about dropping 8 bills on a set of new Kei-Hin CR Specials for it.

This was my dads bike so I certainly don't mind putting some money into it. And, I'm never selling it.

Doin' good Brian! You?

Just took the 750 out for a little ten minute cobweb blowout session. Gonna have to pull the carbs AGAIN as number 2 is puking fuel and number 3 isn't firing at idle.

This gas we have in CA now absolutely SUCKS! It's terrible for old carburetors, actually ANY carburetors.

Thinking about dropping 8 bills on a set of new Kei-Hin CR Specials for it.

This was my dads bike so I certainly don't mind putting some money into it. And, I'm never selling it.

Hmmmmmmmmm...well do they put that ethanol chit in all grades down there,,,they do no put it in the high test/super grade fuel here.....

And it`s cold as a bugger here today,,,and a little snow,...then back up to well above freezing and rain this week coming...no freekin biking for me though,,i`m too much of a baby to ride when cold..that and CycleWizard has 1/2 my engine:lol::bonk:

B