Sign in to follow this  

Weight Loss Challenge 01/01/12 to 01/06/12

Hi, My name is Sheldon Ewing. I have been a member of this forum for several years now. When I first started posting threads and replying back to others questions i was more into the computer than i was actually ridding my bike.

That lifestyle had me weighing in around 300 pounds to start. Through highschool i wanted to change that. So I started a challenge (2009) Some might recall.

The idea was to have people just like me with a passion for bikes to help encourage each other into better physical shape by a contest. It was pretty popular and it helped me along the way.

So i think its time to bring it back.

The plan:

*to post your stats laid out in the format provided down below

* Up-date the information every 30 days

* Try to add progress reports every 2 weeks

* Share tips and tricks that have been working for you

ANYONE CAN JOIN and I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO

BEFORE PHYSICAL SHAPE

Weight:

Height:

Chest:

Hips:

Belly:

BEFORE FITNESS TEST

1 mile run time:

Push-ups (as many as possible without stopping):

Sit-ups (in 1 Min. with fingers on ears):

Bench press:

leg press:

Arm Curl:

Chin-ups:

BEFORE PICS

Side left:

Side Right:

Front:

Back:

Face:

Start Date:

I am All for it.. Weigh more than I ever have, Don't even Have a bike right now for the first time.. Man I Need to make a Change not just Diet and exercise for a while.. Being FAT sucks!!! Everything hurts, I am out of breath all the time, seems like I am sick with a cold and such like never before and I look like a hog, Funny thing is my Blood pressure is always awesome and my cholesterol is pretty good, My doc is always amazed I figure I will Pick me up a new Bike if I get down to a certain Goal weight.. Needs to be determined as to what weight that is.. I weigh close to 320 and a few years ago while racing all the time I was 225-230 and in great shape