Sign in to follow this  

how did everyone make out for christmas ?

what kind of parts did you get for your 2 stroker?:bonk:

Santa dropped off two new Bridgestone front and rear (much needed ) sneakers for my scoot.

09 450 swingarm and linkage. Still waiting to see if DrD is going to make an exhaust to fit 06 YZ250. If not, I'll use the new Leo Vince that I bought, and get a DEP front. Would really like to get one of the VDLaar bodywork kits, but the price is pretty tough to take.

I close on my house in a week and im saving money for the new ossa when it comes to the states. My yz's arnt getting much but matanace items this year. But I did buy a new chain and a nice set of electric heated grips for ice riding this winter.

full graphics kit for my 06, got the n style shattered with the numb plate back rounds. illpost pics after install. wich ill prolly be a while

It looks like Santa ordered a power commander V for my Concours 14, but waited too long and it did not arrive. BUT, the givt is this. Its cold out, but sunny. Very little ice. I'm going for a ride. That does not happen in Utah on Christmas day......ever.

The little bit of ice is from the snowmobile riders, crying.

It looks like Santa ordered a power commander V for my Concours 14, but waited too long and it did not arrive. BUT, the givt is this. Its cold out, but sunny. Very little ice. I'm going for a ride. That does not happen in Utah on Christmas day......ever.

The little bit of ice is from the snowmobile riders, crying.

Ha, that's ironic same in the part of the Interior of BC Canada. I'm going riding today as we have no snow (patchy) and it is my first brown X-mas in 42 years!

Got a Matrix fuel jug and a Knobby Knife to tidy up the old tires. Also ordered IRC M5B rear tire but didn't make it for Christmas.

EG 295 kit,

DEP front pipe

LV tail pipe

Iron man sprockets 2

RK chain

a years supply of pistons rings and gaskets

WR 4th gear and pinion (wore the other ones out)

And some other stuff that I can't remember.

Oh yeh, crank and bigend bearings and full transmission bearings.

HOHOHO!

I got a Clarke oversized tank, pair of Tech 3's, and a Thor roost guard. Now I wish it wasn't so darn cold &snowy out.

Artrax tire set (figured I'd try the cheapo's), and around $300 cash, getting $150 for my old college books, $100 paycheck, and I won $120 on a $5 scratch off. Getting a replate, wiseco top end, graphics, bars, and some gear. I made out like a bandit. Pretty much my last Christmas for gifts considering I'm 18 so I'm stoked about this one. The YZ should hopefully be running like a raped ape:ride: