Sign in to follow this  

What did you get for Christmas that's bike related?

After 25+ years of riding Santa got me my first pair of motocross boots! :busted::banana::awww: Moose M1 boots with the ATV sole :bonk:

I knew I was getting them so yesterday I raised the shift lever on my DRZ S one notch up on the splines. While doing that I noticed some minor leaking at the counter shaft :smirk::banghead::banana: But thats a story for another thread.

What did you get for Christmas thats motorcycle related?

Merry Christmas Thumpertalkers! :bonk:

I got some cold weather riding bibs and a face mask. Going for a ride after the sun warms things up a little.

GoPro Hero2

Sandisc Extreme 32GB Card

GoPro "Grab Bag" of extra parts

Lever actuated Bike Stand- No More lifting....

New Tire Pressure Gauge

Oh Man.. Life is good, Thanks Santa..

Gerbing's G3 Heated Gloves. bought them myself and the wife wrapped them for me as her gift to me.:bonk:

Santa, wife,and kids got me a shift mx helmet, shift otb off road pants,arc kidney belt,tusk hand guards with blinkers,shorty levers,and a factory fx gripper seat cover... I must have been Good this year! :bonk:

I got a new front Distanzia SM, a trail stand, and a multi-colour LED for indicating voltage. :bonk: I've also got some S wheels in the mail with Trail Master II tires on them. My bike will be complete once I get some SM rotors for the S wheels and a Black ProMoto rack.

Merry Christmas, Steve

:cheers:A new stator assembly showed up under the tree this morning. :bonk:. I wonder how Santa knew my bike has been down for the last month, :smirk:. Ill be out in the shop this evening. Merry Christmas all and have a wheelie good new year. Mitch

I was summoned to go get some cooking stuff from the grocery store, so I rode mine to the grocery store and pitched it sideways as I was going into their driveway. :banana::bonk:

Well, I installed a "NEWish" take-off, rear tire that I found at sdBMWmc.com about 1 1/2 weeks ago. :smirk::busted:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

utf-8BYWFhYmF0dGxld2luZy5qcGc.jpg

aaabw.jpg