Sign in to follow this  

what'd santa get you today?

merry christmas everyone. i'll start it off, i got some blk leather chuck taylors, couple shirts and pants, yz250f graphics set, a msr jersey, a olympic weight bench, and a hd camcorder. thanks santa

merry christmas everyone. i'll start it off, i got some blk leather chuck taylors, couple shirts and pants, yz250f graphics set, a msr jersey, a olympic weight bench, and a hd camcorder. thanks santa

:smirk:

I got white :bonk:

I didn't get anything but it doesn't matter. I have my family and friends, my health and music. That is all I need. Sometimes money can't buy the best things in life........

Feliz Navidad all!

S.

I didn't get anything but it doesn't matter. I have my family and friends, my health and music. That is all I need. Sometimes money can't buy the best things in life........

Feliz Navidad all!

S.

good deal man, holidays are not about presents but some people dont get it

fox hat, jersey, and sweatshirt

stubby tire irons

misc. tools

oil, filter, air filter

and my favorite is a super dad mug that my 4yr old bought with her own $ for dad! :bonk:

fox hat, jersey, and sweatshirt

stubby tire irons

misc. tools

oil, filter, air filter

and my favorite is a super dad mug that my 4yr old bought with her own $ for dad! :bonk:

Awwwwww :smirk:

Scott's stabilizer,sub mount kit,Bulletproof radiator guard's,STR fork bleeders,Hyde skid plate,Acerbis X seat,EE sharkfin,Cycra CRM handguard's,oh...a new 2012 KTM 250sx to put it all on,rumor has it that Santa like's to ride!!!!Very Thankful for everything!!!!

yea buddy!!! you are ready to ride! :smirk: naming all those parts you got for your bike i thought you were talking about my bike for a sec!:bonk:

I got a 2012 CRF 450x! ......gotta go ride before it snows or I'll simply be sitting in the man cave staring at it for 3 months before I can ride it.......

MSR roost deflector,works connection holeshot device,hammerhead brake clevice,a few non bike relayed bike things & a weeks worth of rain. But we really did need the rain. Major drout here in Texas. Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ser50