Sign in to follow this  

So what did Santa bring all the good little boys?

haha!!:bonk:

Alright, i got most of what I needed..

Maxxis front and rear SI and SX, Jetting, Moose fuel air/fuel screw, BikeMaster "Platuim 2 Battery", Neutron (sintered metal) front and rear pads, Easton 1 1/8" bars (cr mid bend), Acerbis 2011 front fender, 09 color scheme on rest of fenders, Ricochet alum skid plate, MSR bolt set for rear sprocket, rear fender strap ("the tugger", crfsonly.com) oil filter, PIAA white light bulb, Twin air filter, motion pro fork bleeders, Troy Lee Designs chest protector, 2 TLD Jerseys, pants and 1 pair of gloves (2010 & 2011 GP Series) 32 piece Black set of Husky wrenches, and 18 piece set of Husky screw drivers for workn on the bike since Speedy has talked me into doing most of the work myself:smirk:

Only thing I didnt get that I really needed was the damn 13/51 gearing!!! But no worries, I'll order it this week. Just gonna get the JT steel sprockets bc there $9.99 and $24.99 and I'll just cut one of my chains to fit. The chain and sprockets I have on there are Sunstar and DK and are brand new!!! But geared way to high for what I need em for:bonk:

PS: 2011 front fender is gonna take a little thinking to rig up, any ideas:foul:

haha!!:bonk:

Alright, i got most of what I needed..

Maxxis front and rear SI and SX, Jetting, Moose fuel air/fuel screw, BikeMaster "Platuim 2 Battery", Neutron (sintered metal) front and rear pads, Easton 1 1/8" bars (cr mid bend), Acerbis 2011 front fender, 09 color scheme on rest of fenders, Ricochet alum skid plate, MSR bolt set for rear sprocket, rear fender strap ("the tugger", crfsonly.com) oil filter, PIAA white light bulb, Twin air filter, motion pro fork bleeders, Troy Lee Designs chest protector, 2 TLD Jerseys, pants and 1 pair of gloves (2010 & 2011 GP Series) 32 piece Black set of Husky wrenches, and 18 piece set of Husky screw drivers for workn on the bike since Speedy has talked me into doing most of the work myself:smirk:

Only thing I didnt get that I really needed was the damn 13/51 gearing!!! But no worries, I'll order it this week. Just gonna get the JT steel sprockets bc there $9.99 and $24.99 and I'll just cut one of my chains to fit. The chain and sprockets I have on there are Sunstar and DK and are brand new!!! But geared way to high for what I need em for:bonk:

PS: 2011 front fender is gonna take a little thinking to rig up, any ideas:foul:

Sounds like Santa cleaned out the store for you! Haha. Get the Sunstars from Motoman. Way better way to go. As for the front fender it should bolt right up? I got a new T.M. Designs chain guide, A must in the rocks. I Already installed that this morning. I also got a Trail tech kickstand so I don't have to lean my bike on motoman's truck! Lol. The 3rd and best thing I got was a new GPR steering dampner. Can't wait to put that on and try it in those nasty sand washes. Tired of the tank slappers.

392620_347662808584392_100000220273706_1591759_119145936_n.jpg

388340_347665571917449_100000220273706_1591782_150373030_n.jpg

GPR, nice man!!! I just tried to mount the front fender and no it doesn't just bolt on, of course:foul: I'm gonna have to drill 4 new holes, I'll post a pic, its kinda hard to explain, but it will still look good and be strong. I wonder if it would run fine with 2, and I wouldn't have to drill it all up!! Yea, my gf was good to me as I was her. She knows the way to my heart:smirk:

PS: Yes I'll take some sprockets for sure!:bonk:

i have a bunch of 51 sprockets.

$10 ea + shipping???

I run 47's.

Yea man, what kind and are they new or used? Post some pics on this thread. Depends on what they are if I want more than 2 or 3.. Thanks for the offer, that will help the budget out since getting a new bone stock 250x off the ground is becoming pricey!:bonk:

I got a dunlop geomax mx51 rear tire. and about 8 litres of oil. I got belray exp synthetic easter blend 10w 40. is that good for both sides engine and tranny? I also got a new pair of boots. not really for my 250x but i will use them while riding!

jesus goon:lol:She might complain about your time on tt,but she dont half come up trumpts on chrimbo:smirk:Good girl:lol:I tryed some crappy steel rear sprocket and yep it did take abuse but bloody weighed as much as a small house:moon:Not for the standard of bike you are building:ride:Comeing from mx you will also love the 13/51 really woke it up:thumbsup:

ok!!! Whenever this guy PMs me back with the info on these sprockets, I'm gonna buy a few. I'm gonna go ahead and grab a front sprocket online, there so cheap!

Yea bro, she did good this Christmas, she got most of the goodies I needed. After the sprockets are in and on the bike I'll be heading to my 1st SETRA event with the new bike and well see how I do:ride:

Use? I have a 2011250r front acerbis fender and 07 acerbis 250x sides, and ufo 250x white rear. Is that what you mean? That front fender I'm tryn to figure out how to mount it now, thats why I came in to look some stuff up. It might not even fit at all, even with drilling holes..

Well i got f.ck all to do with the bike,but my 2yr old lad got his first quad:banana:Seeing his little face light up for me is better than any bike:smirk:

Well maybe not any:p

Well i got f.ck all to do with the bike,but my 2yr old lad got his first quad:banana:Seeing his little face light up for me is better than any bike:smirk:

Well maybe not any:p

From looking at the picture of yours it didnt look like it needed anything, but I know there always something that would be nice to add to it:smirk: