Sign in to follow this  

Take out the bike on Christmas and I got fans lol

Hey You own a drz400sm...get used to the crowds..:smirk:

He was so impressed by your "Electronic Thing".....:bonk::banana:

Fuel is way cheap over your way...

Last time I rode I paid $1.65 a litre for BP ultimate, there are 4.5 litres to 1 Gallon....

It used to be higher like 4 a gallon 4.50 for 93 octane...I tried to be nice when he mentioned the speed and electronic thing lol...I got all that with the s too its just that i thought I'd add that it was funny bc its christmas and people are still complimenting the z :bonk:

Hey You own a drz400sm...get used to the crowds..:awww:

He was so impressed by your "Electronic Thing".....:bonk::bonk:

Fuel is way cheap over your way...

Last time I rode I paid $1.65 a litre for BP ultimate, there are 4.5 litres to 1 Gallon....

:banana::eek::busted::eek:

Love the random gas station conversations.:lol:

How's the new z treating you??:smirk:

On your GoPro, do you use the back case that's open or the closed one? I'm using the open case and getting alot of wind noise.

On your GoPro, do you use the back case that's open or the closed one? I'm using the open case and getting alot of wind noise.

idk about the OP, but I use the door with the holes in it, and I have a very tiny amount of windnoise. when i used the completely waterproof case i had a bunch of windnoise. Also, there are some settings on the gopro itself to adjust the sound level i think

Yeah out here its like 3.70/3.80 for super?...and on my gopro, i use r3 settings on a class 10 car, side mounted with the open door...closed door is only for over 100mph or for watery situations :bonk:

Oh yeah Craig race fuel like 110 is 13-17 a gallon :0

Try your local air port or race track...local air port ~$7.50/gallon for 110 octane. I say local, but it's a few towns over, about 20 minutes ride.

HAHA... I love it:thumbsup: You will get used to this.. just keep a Sharpie handy like I do :busted:

That's crazy cheap from my perspective...:banana:

I guess it falls into sync with the cheap bike parts I can get from you guys....

Shhhhhhh...... 3.29 here :awww:

Oh yeah Craig race fuel like 110 is 13-17 a gallon :0

I can get Trick 110 out of the pump for 8.25 a Gallon at a gas station down the road :bonk: but no real use for it on my Z :bonk: I do mix it with the fuel for my race bike :smirk:

What happened to the obligatory "leaving the gas station wheelie" that all Deezer owners should perform?

What happened to the obligatory "leaving the gas station wheelie" that all Deezer owners should perform?

that's what I did, you didn;t see the vid go black :bonk: