Sign in to follow this  

Moto 3 disappointing

JUST GOT DONE WATCHING MOTO 3. Probably the worst dirtbike movie I have ever purchased. To many. Interviews and riding scenes that seemed like you had seen them a hundred times. Do yourselves a favor and borrow this movie rather than buy it if you really think you want to see it.

Yeah I agree. The Barcia part was sick, but it was also free on Vurbmoto.

I wonder how Kickstart 3 is? I miss the Nitrocircus series. Those were very entertaining. I watched those alot. I only watched Moto 3 once and I'm done.

I like Moto 3 a lot. Well worth the $10 to download it. My kid and I have watched it probably a dozen times.

There are plenty of bad movies, but I have never seen anything bad enough to start a thread on it.

I liked Moto 3 better than Moto 2 i think... And Probably about the same as Moto 1 but not sure those trails out west in Moto 1 were sick.

moto 3 was rad, ken roczen part was gay as hell though, he looked like such a little emo queer, thats sucks that you payed for it though, just go to isohunt.com and scam your movies, dont give your money to ******** that already have way too much money

thats sucks that you payed for it though, just go to isohunt.com and scam your movies, dont give your money to ******** that already have way too much money

i hope your kidding...:bonk:

I LOVED Moto 3 but wasn't a huge fan of Kickstart 3. Half of the movie was outtakes...

I really enjoyed Moto3, it was for sure a step-up in cinematography and story telling method. Most viewers see those shots and don't realize what goes into making them, Moto3 REALLY stepped it up a notch! I thought it was great to see some European's, Shane Watt's and Kenny Roczen are my hero's. I liked the riders talking more, so we can learn more about who they are. I liked the crashes sequence, the play riding in the woods, all that stuff. I mean, if you wanna watch just riding videos, go on youtube, they're free! If you wanna watch a complete package, something thats entertaining and worth while, Moto3 really sets the bar high in my view.

Though I will admit, motocross videos in general are copies of one another... Once you get past that simple fact, Moto3 is the best one made so far!

If someone gave me 1/2 a million to produce a feature length motocross film, I'd blow the doors off it. Sadly the budget for Moto3 is probably tens of thousands not hundreds of thousands. I could never make a film that good on a few grand... what they achieve for that low of a budget is amazing!

i hope your kidding...:bonk:

yes im serious, what are you worried about? is the producer not gonna be able to afford an indoor pool upstairs to match the one downstairs?

they actually came out with on the pipe 6-pack it up, i havent seen it, it was just playing on the tv at the bike store, looked pretty good though

yes im serious, what are you worried about? is the producer not gonna be able to afford an indoor pool upstairs to match the one downstairs?

If you haven't noticed, Moto3 isn't from hollywood, it didn't premier on the big screen. I some how doubt that the people behind it are all millionaires.

Well get your facts right before you decide to screw over a company that supports and helps keep our small sport we all love afloat. Moto x cinema is a small company out of the town I live in, Taylor is a extremely talented film maker and I would bet you he didn't get close to six figures. Which isnt a lot considering the work it takes to film and edit the video. I thought it was great.

I've torrented things myself, but a moto video will never be one of them.

Yeah I agree. The Barcia part was sick, but it was also free on Vurbmoto.

I wonder how Kickstart 3 is? I miss the Nitrocircus series. Those were very entertaining. I watched those alot. I only watched Moto 3 once and I'm done.

Kickstart 3 is awesome, probably my favorite one of all the MX videos. I liked moto 3 as well but I could see me watching Kickstart 3 more...

moto 3 was good, just short and I dont care about trials and single track, or free style for that matter. Please dont hack moto movies from isohunt, at least pay for them on Itunes, On the Pipe videos are done since he said they cant even cover costs due to piracy.

I am going to watch kickstart 3 on Itunes today

Moto 1 was the best, I didn't really like Moto 2, Moto 3 was a bit of redemption but still not as cool as the first one, kinda hard to replace Nathan Woods though....