Sign in to follow this  

2009 CRF450x woods loop

Musta done something rite this year, Santa left me a Hero2 under the tree. :bonk: This is my first video, still getting it dialed in. Normally wouldnt be out doing any riding on Christmas Day, but it wasnt too bad out. Wet and greasy mid 40's. Figued why not. Still working on the editing part. Dosent look to hateful in 720. Hope everyone had a good holiday! :smirk:

Nice area to ride man, my kinda place!!, Get it dialed in and comfy and in a few weeks you'll be poppn wheelies over those little creeks and logs:ride:

Thanks guys, my dad and I cut a few new ones today. Hope the weather stays nice, sooner or later Im sure the bottom will drop out. Got another farm that joins ours to ride as well 600+ac and lots of woods. Lookin forward to doin up some longer rides and put together a good vid.

Yea man post em up!! Check mine out too, there on here, the 1st page. I started a whole YouTube channel just so i could post all mine and if people wanted to watch them, there's plenty out there floating around. I just got a 250x, so it will be in some videos soon once its done getting built. these X's take alot to get them in race shape!! :smirk:

But yea, make a YouTube channel and everyone on the web that searches for tags on your video will have the chance to see them. I'm no crazy fast rider, I'm a C class racer as this year is my 1st year racing in the woods and my 1st year back in the sport after an 8 year lay off. Already bought 3 thumpers this year and the 250x is by far my favorite bike. Its perfect for the tight, hilly, rocky trails that Georgia offers. My mxer's were beating me to death, wearing me out and giving my arm pump way to fast. I would've gotten a 450x, but I had an rmz450 back in the spring and decided after i got my kxf250 that 250's were what I was gonna race. I can handle them better in the tight stuff. (weight, power, chassis, etc..) I can ride the 250x faster in the woods than my rmz450 and kxf250! I get no arm pump or fatigue now :bonk:

Musta done something rite this year, Santa left me a Hero2 under the tree. :bonk: This is my first video, still getting it dialed in. Normally wouldnt be out doing any riding on Christmas Day, but it wasnt too bad out. Wet and greasy mid 40's. Figued why not. Still working on the editing part. Dosent look to hateful in 720. Hope everyone had a good holiday! :smirk:

I like the camera angle for your set-up. I always like to see the handlebars in the videos.

I just got a Hero2 for XMAS, but have been travelling and haven't had a chance to try it.

So far I really like the Hero 2, not that I have much to compare to, but its pretty easy to use, especailly with the backpac LCD pannel. Looking forward to possibly more vids this weekend!:bonk:

Good deal. I received the LCD Backpak, as well.

It makes it super easy finding that ideal view. I made a couple runs up the drive and back and ran thru the playback just to make sure everything was where I wanted it. Now I just need to get on to the editing software... :bonk:

Your camera angle is perfect, and I agree with the above, nice place you got there! I went riding the day after Christmas because you cant pass up 40 degree December days in Ohio

Your camera angle is perfect, and I agree with the above, nice place you got there! I went riding the day after Christmas because you cant pass up 40 degree December days in Ohio

Nope it was a great couple days to ride. Temps look good for New Years weekend, just have to see how much rain we end up with. Our farm is in the southern part of Ashland Co.

Would like to shoot some more footage, as I got all my goodies bolted on my 450R , unfortunately it would be much of the same property as far as the vid is concerned. If I could do some decent editing, mite be ok. I shot the last vid in 960-30, may play with some higher res settings.

Nice Video. I have the same camera, also on top of my helmet, (I like this angle the best, personally). I am a computer idiot, so as soon as I can figure how to post my videos I will. I have about a dozen or so I would like to share. Looks like you could put on a real nice HS.race on that property.

Nice loop, Nice camera angle, looks good on 720p.. Now all u need is some throttle!! :bonk:

Now all u need is some throttle!! :bonk:

Yea it was pretty greasy out, I guess Ive found I can have just as much fun creeping around on this bike as I do blasting around since it does both pretty well. Works out real well when riding with my dad or the girlfriend. Been kicking around a trials bike to develop some skills with.

Nice Video. I have the same camera, also on top of my helmet, (I like this angle the best, personally). I am a computer idiot, so as soon as I can figure how to post my videos I will. I have about a dozen or so I would like to share. Looks like you could put on a real nice HS.race on that property.

My PC is a Windows 7 machine, so I used the Live Movie Maker software that comes with it which worked just fine. Id like to play around with some different software sooner or later.