Sign in to follow this  

Good exhaust for a reasonable price for an '07

hey guys, well im 15 and iv got xmas money so im lookin to buy some things :bonk: i have been looking around and after i get my fork seals done tuesday, all my money im thinking of pooling together to get an exhaust. preferrably under 600 and hoping for a full system. full systems iv seen the yoshi rs2, drd complete stainless, fmf 4.1 with powerbomb header. im looking for more low to mid end not alot of the tracks around here have big straights and im a C rider. from what iv heard at the track the drd and yoshi setup is nice, and iv seen smaller brands like motoworks with the sr4 g2 full system for 400 but i cant find any reviews. thanks

i vote to spend the money on suspension....you are not going to gain much for a $500-700 investment...save the money if you already have your suspension done for tires,grips,chain and sprockets etc....just my opinion though...Merry Christmas.

Well Kawi uses FMF and Pro-Circuit on their race and woods bikes.I've heard great things about FMF,none about Pro-Circuit but i'd imagine they are pretty good.FMF would probably be your best bet with your budget.

i already have suspension done and iv got 3 sets of grips my friend gave me, and a new set of chain and sprockets and set of michelin tires for christmas. ill probably go with fmf if i can fit it in with graphics

yeah that works 06-08, I have the slip on portion of that....

that is an outstanding bargain, you wont be able to beat that price for a titanium system

I say don't waste money on an exhaust system when more than likely you can't even use all of the stock power of the bike. I mean if money isn't a big issue then maybe go ahead but save that cash and use it on going to tracks and getting better, and like the guy above said use it on things that wear out. Its amazing what a fresh top end will do for a bike!

I would preferably based on your situation, I got the same thing at that same age, I would get the cheapest slip on and spend your money on tires, jetting, air filters, oil, grips, and other stuff. I recommend a quiet slip on. leo vince is quiet and cheap. The expenses(for stuff YOU want will add up). I know I worked all summer and had no money leftover basically for anything else. And I made good money, and screwed uncle sam.