Sign in to follow this  

Video on the Largest Desert Dunes in UAE

Looks like a lot of fun. I see that no one is running paddles on their bikes. It also looks like you don't have a problem with sinking in to deep. Nice dunes.

So if you are 12 hours ahead of us, does that mean we are reading this a day after you wrote it or are you reading what I have to say in the future?

That is some deep thinking!

So if you are 12 hours ahead of us, does that mean we are reading this a day after you wrote it or are you reading what I have to say in the future?

That is some deep thinking!

to you im ur future, to me ur my past :bonk:

That buggy with the redbull graphics is gnarly! Looks like a lot of fun though, do you ever get bored riding out there?

no never bored, in the empty quarter line of sight doesnt exist :bonk:

so you can ride all day long

to you im ur future, to me ur my past :busted:

So tell me, if you went riding in the dunes and posted the video on YouTube, then jumped on a plane and watched it with me here, would you be able to see you ride before it even happened?:smirk::banana::bonk:

So tell me, if you went riding in the dunes and posted the video on YouTube, then jumped on a plane and watched it with me here, would you be able to see you ride before it even happened?:smirk::banana::bonk:

yes, i guess you discoverd time travelling.....

again remind me why would i fly all the way to the states to watch the video with u ? :busted:

yes, i guess you discoverd time travelling.....

again remind me why would i fly all the way to the states to watch the video with u ? :smirk:

Your right. It would be better if I came there and made the video with you in the future.:bonk:

nice video...sensory overload with that music :smirk: so was that guy trying to do a stoppie in the sand??? cause that almost never ends well...trust me :bonk:

nice video...sensory overload with that music :smirk: so was that guy trying to do a stoppie in the sand??? cause that almost never ends well...trust me :bonk:

hahaha no, just a small rock made all this drama and he wasnt ready for the eject lol....he broke his helmet and lost short term memory for like 2 hrs