Sign in to follow this  

Another CL Add LOL..

If I recall correctly, those were only available in 1990, what Kawasaki found out though is that they added so much power the bike became almost unrideable. Hence the term

"Take the Plunge". They were quickly discontinued and kawasaki went back to the regular green powerband

I just boarded out my cylinder and added two plungers from wally world. My only problem is the chineese wooden handles catch the trees and berms while riding.

I love when I see ads with the terms:

Boarded out

With powerband

New powerband

Mint, I was once told everyones has their own version of the word mint

if you really want your kdx to have a wide range of power, go to the hardware store and get you a sortment of rubber bands ( power bands ) if one size does not work try another until you get the right one,:bonk:

Not to take away from ya'lls fun and all but he didn't say it was a power modification. He just called an actual part by the wrong name. I'm sure he doesn't work on bikes (obviously) and just knows the part affects the power of the engine. BTW, that is not a bad price on that KDX if it runs good and has good compression.

When "the People of Wal-Mart" post ads... lol - this stuff makes me smile!!!

One of my favorites is "front shocks (shox) and the confusion between "geared-up" & "geared-down"... NEVER mention the words 'final drive' to these people