Sign in to follow this  

Amazing NJ Singletrack - Helmet Cam

Loooks like those trails would be alot of fun. From the looks of it I would be hitting a tree about every other turn.

Hey, was all that land "clear cut" and that is why everything is so short? Is that what you all call the "pine barrens"? Cool vid!

Loooks like those trails would be alot of fun. From the looks of it I would be hitting a tree about every other turn.

that would make a great promotional video for handguards

Hey, was all that land "clear cut" and that is why everything is so short? Is that what you all call the "pine barrens"? Cool vid!

That's definitely the Pine Barrens. Depending on the area, some of it may have been cut, but there are areas with "pygmy pines," which are mature trees that have had their growth stunted from frequent fire.

To be honest, I do not know the trails or the area. I was just tagging along my buddies. We also rode about 10 miles or bars to bars trail at about 5mph. The fall is from that section.

Nice video. Those are the type of trails that scare me about hitting someone else head on. Lot of corners that you can't see around or through.

Nice video. Those are the type of trails that scare me about hitting someone else head on. Lot of corners that you can't see around or through.

I am with you on that one. Let someone else go first :bonk: