Sign in to follow this  

What Santa brought you....(bike stuff)

After 20 years of giving bikes, cars, trips & ect... All I've ever asked for was a new bike this year. Never did I ask for anything in years past. What did I get this year............nothing!!!!

Guess what I'm giving next year?????

never mind

Edited by swingwing
it wouldnt post ***** which was essential to my joke

Got a new work stool...that elevates!! LOL

my other one had dropped a wheel and would put me on my back if I forgot and tried to scoot back. haha

I believe I am going to treat myself to a shock revalve, Contour 1080p, and/or a new chest protector.

boxers and T shirts are getting old!

got a nice chunk of change for christmas and since its my bday the 28th i got most of that too. im looking to get

new boots sg10's or sidi chargers

throttle cable guide

motion pro throttle cable

ee seat maybe

might get a black set of triples

tanks on the list sooner or later

photo9.jpg

I was a good boy this year! (not really;) )

2012 250xc and some goodies!!!

cycra HG's

scotts damper mount

z start pro

EE end cap

shark fin

white plastic and graphics

EE skidplate

waiting on gnarly and guard

have to make a mount for my watchdog computer

and I get to send out the suspension to either stillwell or EE. up in the air right now as I kinda crunched up my van the other night and need to repair that and see how much I have left in my budget for bike toys!!!

Im pretty pumped, Ive wanted this bike for a few years and finally got it:banana:

This will prob be my last new bike for a wile and my wonderful wife has actually encouraged me to get the exact parts I want for it!!! she's the best:lol:

Ill do a full write up of the whole thing when I get it all done and dialed in.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

A new 200 XC-W, although Santa will be a couple of weeks late with delivery.

A big change for me, coming from a CRF 450 X, but that's what I was shooting for!

So here's what Santa brought me..

New%2Blift.jpg

I have one of those, I'll do you a huge service by telling you to flip the fasteners upside down so they hook onto the foot pegs and the screw handle part is underneath the loops on the stand.

This way you can stand on the foot pegs to start the bike on the stand and also the fasteners are out of the way when you're working on the bike! :bonk:

all i got was a sicass ass exc multi-switch for my 530, a rear fender tool-tote and tool wrap for the TE300, at least bike related..

I have one of those, I'll do you a huge service by telling you to flip the fasteners upside down so they hook onto the foot pegs and the screw handle part is underneath the loops on the stand.

This way you can stand on the foot pegs to start the bike on the stand and also the fasteners are out of the way when you're working on the bike! :bonk:

Haha, that's a good suggestion, thanks....

Santa came early for me this year......back in January to be exact. I got a big container of Premix, tranny oil, new S-12 rear, EE tall firm, Shoei Hornet in Matte grey, shin guards, ICO computer, Bonz mounts, new headlight bulb, gloves and some new switches make room on the bars.

Since I only got 15 hours of riding in this year, I've got lots of premix, tranny oil and teh new S-12 is still sitting there waiting for the old one to wear out. I don't need anything for next year.:bonk:

Santa and the wife gave me the green light to hand my suspension over to Riders Edge here in BC for their "works kit". They also gave me a GoPro Hero HD camera to finally get some riding footage saved. There were a few spectacular wipeouts and achievements that could've made a great video highlight reel this last year. Now I can save them forever!

I played Santa this year and got myself a 2007 250 XC-W and went thru and freshened it all up with new pipe, tires, fluids, jetting, then armored it up with radiator, hand, and pipe guards, and finished it off by blinging it out with a graphics kit and a tugger strap with schmo embroidered in orange!!!:smirk::bonk::banana:

DSC01041.jpg

I got a 2012 300 xc with rekluse exp, 38 mm carb ,cycra pro bend,ee soft seat,and gpr4. Oh yeah a hammerhead too and enclosed trailer .