Sign in to follow this  

Washington How does a Oklahoman cross the creek ?

this one is a lot funnier. Take a pee before watching...

• Like 1

this one is a lot funnier. Take a pee before watching...

That is good. I know the guy in my vid. :bonk:

I know the guy in my vid. :smirk:

that does make it better :bonk:

it even sounded like it hurt, ouch. easy there buddy, good to see your out riding

That was the BEST!!! What hap'd to our boy's skills? :bonk:

Oh man, that did look bad..... Glad I don't have a video of me on the here like that "yet".....

Oh man, that did look bad..... Glad I don't have a video of me on the here like that "yet".....

Working on it.

It looked like he was doomed the second his foot came off the peg right after the front tire hit the water.

If you put your cursor on the 10 second mark and just keep clicking it makes for a painful replay. I'm also glad that my best moments like this are not on tape yet.

DOH !!! i had to work all day and am now just seeing this! ROGER.....did you not learn anything while "stationed" up here in Seattle? All the rocks and creeks you crossed, and this is the result eh??? of course.....i have done the same many times so hmmmmmm...

Joe

DOH !!! i had to work all day and am now just seeing this! ROGER.....did you not learn anything while "stationed" up here in Seattle? All the rocks and creeks you crossed, and this is the result eh??? of course.....i have done the same many times so hmmmmmm...

Joe

The northern latitude's magnetic pull amplified by the tall trees is what done it. :bonk:

Joe

Joe/Weekend rider....that's why I crashed TWICE on the right side. There was just something on the right that knocked you off balance as soon as you got past past one big rock. I wasn't going to let this little Okla creek get the best of me.:bonk:

I finally had enough and thought, "OK...give the trails that one, "ride smart", go left Roger." No problem.

It wasn't near as bad as it looked.

And that poor guy that dumped it in the water....

Makes me feel a lot better,.. :busted:

Oh...and I've got Russ to thank for sharing todays riding tip. :banana:

:smirk:

Edited by rlsjodin
spelling

Don't worry about it......good fun at your expense. we all live in glass houses on this one as everyone has done the same i am sure. At least you are riding sorta woods eh?

Joe

Roger must be referring to this classic moment. :bonk:

th_Cap0001.jpg