Sign in to follow this  

site slow

Just me or is anyone else noticing the glacial slowness of TT recently. I go to several sites and none are this bad.

i think it has to do with all the facebook/twitter and all that other social media crap loading up. how is it that even if i don't belong to that junk it still feels like big brother is watching my every keystroke. and not just the government.

I noticed a few momentary bits of slowness over the last couple of days. Nothing serious, or lasting more than a few minutes though.

Have noticed some non action in another forum too. Probably just a lot of traffic at times loading up the servers.

I think it is the ads. I need to join teamtt, but in the meantime I have been trying an ad blocker and that seems to improve the performance significantly. Of course now I get the warning from the TT site every now and then that wants me to disable the ad blocker, but the site is just so slow without it that I keep using it. But it does prove the theory that a teamtt membership will improve the site speed. It would be nice if the admin would either tune the ads or reduce the amount to improve the overall site speed.