Sign in to follow this  

2005 or 2007 uk bike

thoughts needed guys

got option of a 2005 250x with v5 no tax or mot and in motocross form with no street legal kit

or a 2007 250x with full enduro kit on including brakelight but never been road registered and with no paperwork, so i will need to go to honda and get proof of newness and then aplly for docs

what would you have at same price £1400

has any uk folk ever had to road register a bike

help plz

Dont think its that hard to reg a bike over here tbh,just hassle:bonk:My bike is 05 and was £1200.Was great for 4days of mx then the main bearings failed at speed and killed both egine cases:bonk:Once that was sorted 2 rides later the intake valves failed,so had the head rebuilt at (zoom factery).Tbh ive spent another £2000 on the bike to get it up to spec.Just try to get the best kept bike with little hours as poss,if it was me:ride:

Its a no brainer, get the 2007 as the head was redesigned and the paperwork is minimal :bonk:

Yeap, I'd go with the bike in the best shape. If their both in good shape (equal) I'd go with the enduro set up, but that's because I rave HS and ride strictly woods. It would be your preference at that point. the 07 did have alot more of the bugs worked out than the 05. I have an 07 and some of the CCC mods were already done from the factory...:bonk:

Yeap, I'd go with the bike in the best shape. If their both in good shape (equal) I'd go with the enduro set up, but that's because I rave HS and ride strictly woods. It would be your preference at that point. the 07 did have alot more of the bugs worked out than the 05. I have an 07 and some of the CCC mods were already done from the factory...:bonk:

+1,well put:thumbsup: