Sign in to follow this  

Ontario winter riding in the ganny

is the ganny closed in december?

if so do they inforce this?

there is no snow right now so it shouldnt piss off the cross country skiiers

not a bad time to ride.

It closes for the winter on Nov 30th. Riding after that is illegal and you will be ticketed. It re-opens the 1st of May every year.

It closes for the winter on Nov 30th. Riding after that is illegal and you will be ticketed. It re-opens the 1st of May every year.

ok thanks

Ganny is so much fun, lived up in Lindsay for the summer, we went out there and I just loved the trails. Nice mix of single track, and faster paced trails. It was helpful having a map!

Hey people im from Port Perry ontario I ride a 125 cc pitbike. Anyone wants to ride, give me a shout.

If you got a trailer or a way to get your bike around you can come ride with my group, we will be riding the ganny soon as it opens

wow.

cant beleive you, such disrespect!!!

i ride a bike in the ganny in the summer, a sled in the winter, and let me just say, theres nothing in this world that pisses me off more than when i see the trails all tore up by quads/bikes in the winter, when by law, only sleds should be there!!! it ruins the ride for me every time. i know you didnt know you arent supposed to be there, but DO NOT take anything besides a sled through the ganny in the winter. i pay over 200 bucks for my snomobile pass every year, and it pisses me off that people just come and ride illegaly on their quads/bikes and wreck the trails.

please respect the rules of the trail. do not take anything besides a sled into the ganny if there is still snow. i dont pay for a pass to ride on wrecked trails.

wait for winter to be over, then go riding

plus if youre caught, i beleive you have to pay pretty steep fines