C'mon

guys seriously, be a bit more open minded. the dr-z 100 i have in my garage was custom built for chad reed to ride in the 2010 season of super-enduro-motocross championship. it has a 550cc big bore kit straight from the suzuki factory. it has a new fmf powerpipe worth $1500 and the engine computing relay will show you that it only has about 7 mins on it. it is a greta bike i went for a long ass ride on it today and it never failed me. it is as reliable as a 3-stroke but as fast as a 10 stroke. be more optimistic, cool things happen all the time... :bonk:

lmao what a dumbass :banana:?

Funny, there's a guy right down the road from the seller and his name is James Stewart. His dad owns the bait shop which is also the dental office and the town bank. The magazine it was in was for the school newspaper. The motor reader is his mom and marks on the fridge at home how long he is allowed to ride the bike. For every ten squirrels he skins he's allowed to ride it for 1 hour. He has skinned 70 squirrels so he was allowed to ride it for 7 hours. You buy the bike and his mom's chart comes with it free so you can track how long you ride the bike (or how many squirrels you gotta skin, it's up to you)

• Like 1

Haha! Man, I can't believe there are people that actually try and convince people that they have a bike ridden by (INSERT NAME HERE) that they are trying to sell. I sure hope people don't actually fall for that.

I think that was my point in putting this on here.. Let people know that idiots are everywhere! Someone mentioned the Nigerian scam.. People still fall for that still? Sheesh!

Funny, there's a guy right down the road from the seller and his name is James Stewart.

No, he is not named James Stewart. :bonk:

Stewartini, Stewartwegman, Stewariguiz or Stewartlischitz maybe, but there are no cookie cutter names in Rochester. Born and raised there, it is an episode of Jersey Shore every day at Charlotte Beach.

Funny, there's a guy right down the road from the seller and his name is James Stewart. His dad owns the bait shop which is also the dental office and the town bank. The magazine it was in was for the school newspaper. The motor reader is his mom and marks on the fridge at home how long he is allowed to ride the bike. For every ten squirrels he skins he's allowed to ride it for 1 hour. He has skinned 70 squirrels so he was allowed to ride it for 7 hours. You buy the bike and his mom's chart comes with it free so you can track how long you ride the bike (or how many squirrels you gotta skin, it's up to you)

Hahahahahahaha, spot on!! :bonk: