Sign in to follow this  

Illinois Need some Keithsburg help

Hoping to go there a time or two over Christmas break but there is no info anywhere. What days/hours are they open? Also, what is the address for gps or how do you get there? Thx.

We rocked the Kburg today. Lots of riders and perfect conditions. Well......for Kburg anyway.:bonk: They are open 365 days a year during daylight hours.

Can't help you with the GPS coordinates, but it is about 5 miles south of the town of Kburg. It's called Sandy Oaks.

Do a search on here- I think Mr Bungle has posted directions to the place, it's $5.00 to ride all day - it's all sand whoops so be prepared.

If the weather holds out I will go again Friday

Thanks for the help. I had read a few threads on Keithsburg but never saw they were open everyday. I found the directions too finally. It looks like it's about 4-5 miles south of Keithsburg on hwy 25. I'm looking at taking the kid out there probably Thursday and Saturday. I might even ride too, even though I hate the sand.

Kevin,

Do a google maps search for Bald Bluff , IL. From Bald Bluff go straight west like 2 miles to county road 1500 E and turn right onto 1500 , the riding area will be just a bit up the road on your left. Pull in and go sign in at the building on your left. Just drop 5 bucks in the money thing.

We have not been yet this year but hopefully soon, Brady had to have another surgery in November so still cannot quite ride yet.