Sign in to follow this  

350 sx-f Fuel Pump issues

Yo, been lurking around here for a long time, but don't post much... Just wanted to throw a lil piece of advice out to all peeps with a 350 who had their fuel pump crap out...

Mine just went about 2 weeks ago, bike only has about 6-10 hours on it, but i bought it last january, so i was far out of warranty...

After taking it to a local dealer to have them confirm the fuel pump was bad, and them telling me it was gonna be close to $500 for them to fix it, I decided to call KTM north america offices in Ohio... After talking to their technical service rep for less than 5 minutes, Explaining that i spent 9k on a bike assuming it was a top of the line etc.... He told me to take it to my dealer and they would take care of it... and that was it.. Ktm paid for a new fuel pump, I just had to pay install labor (like $90)

So just an FYI... if ur fuel pump crapps out Call KTM! The dood did not give me any guff at all... I told him my story, he said sorry we'll fix it, done...

I just wanted to post this, as i've seen a good amount of people online talking about comming out of pocket for a new fuel pump

Thanks for the info. I just sold my 450XC and am looking to buy a used 2011 350, any advice or anything esle i should know or look out for? Thanks

mine has been sitting for 4 months , i went to start it flat battery and not getting any fuel , i have pulled the injector apart and cleaned it but it sounds like it maybe a fuel pump issue , ill try pulling it apart tonight and cleaning it out and try again