Sign in to follow this  

EKS Goggle questions

I am currently using the Oakley O-Frame goggles and am thinking about trying something new. I have been hearing a lot of great stuff about the EKS goggles and they are pretty sweet looking for as little as they cost.

Is there anyone that has used the EKS goggles after using Oakley O-Frame Goggles? Any comments on the comparison between the two.

How is the roll off system? Do you only get the roll off system with clear lens or does it work with the mirrored lens also?

Anyone here sponsored by them? Do you have any sponsorship info about them? I prefer to contact the company directly when I can, but I don't see any direct contact information for sponsorship inquiries.

Thanks!

I think Steve Matthes from pulpmx, and racerX helps distribute them. Not sure, but he was pimping them pretty hard for a while. Check out the pulp site, might have some info there.

Very good goggles. Everything about them is better than Oakley o frame. Everything.

Thanks for your input! I can't decide which color scheme I like most. I like the Alessi and Strang models, and some of the other colors. I think I will start out with one of the Strang models.

Edited by MXandSXracer21

Thanks for your input! I can't decide which color scheme I like most. I like the Alessi and Strang models, and some of the other colors. I think I will start out with one of the Strang models.

I like the XXXX and the Scatter X series the best. But the scatter X series are out of stock.