Happy Holidays SoCAL TTers !

Happy Holidays Everyone !

I moved out of OC this summer and joined the Well Water crowd in the high desert. We got ourselves a little piece of land to go riding, grow old & retire on located between Johnson Valley, Stoddard Wells & Big Bear. SlashX is just a bicycle ride away.

With all this dirt bike riding mecca all around me I have not been on a bike since the move in June. Just too busy getting settled into high desert life.

The wife brought home a Clark Griswald Christmas tree this year for our first Christmas in the desert where we didn't have to drive 3 hours to get here.

I have a staging area set aside for buddies... and I'm looking forward to getting back on the bike very soon and riding with a lot of my RIDERS & TT pals... as well as some new faces.

Happy Holidays my friends... and BE SAFE... :bonk:

Edited by Jeff aka BOLT
  • Like 2

Curious why you changed your screen name?

Bolt Performance was a business name from years ago. I changed plans and never got the business off the ground but BOLT was stuck as a nickname from the des racing crowd I was riding with when I started RIDERS.

Just decided it was time for something more fitting. Tried to get TT to change it for me but never heard back from them. So I had to start over with a new login and a new TT subscription so I didn't have to look at those ads.

Thats my story... and I am sticking to it ! :bonk:

• Like 1

I dunno, we may need more credentials to substantiate that story. ANYbody can sign up as Jeff aka BOLT. I mean, how do we know you're not some 17 y/o kid that's on Christmas break and bored....... ?:smirk:

Bolt Performance was a business name from years ago. I changed plans and never got the business off the ground but BOLT was stuck as a nickname from the des racing crowd I was riding with when I started RIDERS.

Just decided it was time for something more fitting. Tried to get TT to change it for me but never heard back from them. So I had to start over with a new login and a new TT subscription so I didn't have to look at those ads.

?

• 2 weeks later...