Sign in to follow this  

TE300 Lights?

When I look at photos of the 2012 TE300 on the Husaberg website, it shows that the bike has a head light and a tail light. I have also see YouTube videos of the bike showing it with the lights. Yet, in the review of the bike in Dirt Bike Magazine, there are no lights on the bike. On the Tasky's website (a dealer here is WA), there are 2 photos of the bike, one with lights and one without.

So, what gives? Does the bike have lights or not? I may need one of these bikes, best looking dirt bike I have ever seen!

11327normal300.jpg

2012HUSABERG002.jpg

The US version does not come with lights. The harness is there and its plug and play.

the berg headlight is expensive, I got a white ktm head and tail light combo from enduro engineering and it just plugs , but beware if you get the new style headlight you will need a front fender as well, I think head/tail light and front fender all was only 250$. The week after i received mine they offered a 2007 style combo that will work with stock front fender,I think anyway..This bike puts out more power to the headlight than my 2010 530, its noticibly brighter..

For that money you could also order the customer made Husaberg HID light at Trailtech dot net!

yeah for an extra hundred bucks you sure could, and you still wouldnt have a tail light..