Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Desert Singletrack

sweet vid. i am also new to the go pro scene, and im wondering how you uploaded your footage to youtube in HD?

I put mine on there and it looks so much worse than the actual film.

Ok, so, I was in Windows Movie Maker(which isn't the most powerful program but it's free) and I chose to "save movie," then selected the option "recommended for this project." Once that saved I just uploaded to Youtube. Youtube also prompted me with quality options for uploading but I can't remember which one I chose but it was an HD one.

Either way, when you save your clips and turn them into a movie you have to save/compile in HD—that's what I've been told.

You'd probably have better luck posing your question in this forum. I know there's a lot of people on here with a lot more experience.

Blindside-

Is CB still open? I had heard or read that it was shut down. Great place to ride.

Braaaap

It is open but very limited now. It's under development to be an official and regulated OHV area. I'd wager to say that we've lost 60% of the trails we used to ride every weekend. Everything east of Barr Rd. is now closed (Sand Hill, Cline Butte etc...) and everything @ the southernmost tip on both sides of Barr Rd. is closed—which also eliminated a loop across Cline Falls Rd.