Balls of steel

F'n INSAINE!!! I would have to say that the first crash was on of the many racers who dies each year during that race... I know the thrid crash it was I believe where he's sliding down the street into that wall, died for sure... Remember seeing that one on TV a few years ago... Crazzzzy sheeeahttt!!!:bonk:?

I've wsatched that race several times throughout the years, I really think those guys a frickin crazy. Going that fast on a track is one thing and dangerous enough, but add in curbs, light poles, trees, etc and it becomes something totally suicidal.

I think all those competitors should try out for an AMA license and compete in Moto GP or World Superbike. I bet ya they would be highly competitive and stand a good chance of winning..

RIP to all the great racers that have lost there lives there, i cant believe they still let that race go on. 167 deaths since the race started in 1907, majority of them in the latter years. A few years ago i do believe 7 people lost there lives there in one year.

Edited by devon466

RIP to all the great racers that have lost there lives there, i cant believe they still let that race go on. 167 deaths since the race started in 1907, majority of them in the latter years. A few years ago i do believe 7 people lost there lives there in one year.

I think there's been more deaths than that. I've seen 237 deaths, though many of those were during practice (maybe 167 were actually during racing?). Those guys are flat out nuts!

I watched a bunch of that from this year, super nuts those guys. Not one inch of error allowed on that course. There was a MotoGP star there watching, forget which one and he was asked about riding the course, his answer was basically hell no, those guys are fargin nuts.

I watched a bunch of that from this year, super nuts those guys. Not one inch of error allowed on that course. There was a MotoGP star there watching, forget which one and he was asked about riding the course, his answer was basically hell no, those guys are fargin nuts.

Valentino Rossi was there this year spectating.

The wreck at the end (showed 3 times), I heard that guy died and the race was red flagged for a bit. Isle of Mann TT race is living life at a blurr! Awesome commitment tho!

I watched it again, the dude that goes sliding down the road into the wall lived through that. I think I saw something where he jus broke his arms and ankles (I think)