Sign in to follow this  

Should I buy an '01 KX85 roller for $200?

I'm new to the 150F. I bought it mainly to do some flat tracking. But it'll have multiple uses. I can buy a KX85 roller locally. I've read on here that the front end will fit. I think it has a 17" wheel, and I will need that for flat track anyway. (I'll also look for a KX100 19") I can't find a CR85 front end for anywhere near that. Man, I also need a rear shock. (mine is blown) It doesn't look like the rear is of any use from the KX. I guess I can try and part out the rest of the bike on the bay. Should I jump on the deal?

I did the kx85 front end on mine and i bought the forks and triple trees with the 17in rim for 125 so with that in mind id say go for it. And the 19in kx100 wheel costed me 100. I have pics of it on the oics of 230/150 thread. Its the very last post.

Greg

It was on CL this morning, and didn't last long. I sent an email, and it got picked up before 9am. DANG!

I just bought a 01 cr 80 big wheel for $300 parting everything out except the suspension i still need a stock crf 150f 19in front wheel...I would be willing to trade the cr 80 front wheel for a crf 150f 19in front wheel.