Sign in to follow this  

Washington so where next?

Clark county indoor's last weekend is this weekend......(and I cant race because my wife's work schedule conflicts) the rain is getting more intense and I wanna ride a track without driving hundreds of miles....am I just SOL for the winter? Riverdale vintage track is rideable with a little rain, but I doubt it will be with the amount of rain in the forecast:banghead:

When the weather gets this wet its off to Toes MX or Horn Rapids.......

Woodland Mx will have a play day this Sunday the 1st.

it can rain and it will hold up just fine.

Yup Clark County was a lot of fun last night. First time on the 450 since June.

their last day is Sunday, I will probably head out then, or Saturday after their quad race, cant wait to see this layout! I ate it last week on the double in the back corner (kinda by the sign in office), it was kind of embarrassing lol

aren't those out towards Yakima?

Yea Toes is by Royal city and Horn is in Rickland. Went to Toes on Thursday it was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Mabton is still there? I grew up racing at mabton in the late 70's and 80's...live in Missouri now...

I just discovered Mabton a few weeks ago. What a blast. Mostly sand and long. Short course about a mile. Long course 2 1/4 miles. Open pretty regular through the winter. Getting over Snoqualmie is biggest issue for us. Randy the operator told us Jim Pomeroy cut his teeth there. The sand sucks up a lot of rain without getting too sloppy. Worth the drive IMHO.