Sign in to follow this  

12/26/11 Michigan trail riding GoPro videos

We took advantage of a very rare day here to ride the north woods. Got a little GoPro video for you to check out. If your PC can handle it, they are both available in 1080p.

1st one is rear facing off my bike. 2008 WR450f. I was just flowing through this section, it felt so good.

The next one sucked. I ate shit hard. LOL

:bonk::lol::smirk: Those little elevated diagonal log stretching across the trails really take you down quick. I hit one in late fall in 2010...under a thick blanket of freshly fallen leaves. I didn't even see it, until I picked myself up. I went to the left, the bike went to the right and my upper left outter thigh found something hard enough to charlie horse it so bad, I couldn't stand the rest of the trail. The next day, the bruise appeared on the OPPOSITE side that got hit, on my inner thigh. I was limping for a while after that one. I bet you got cold and wet after that many falls, weather's been kind of flighty here in michigan lately. got a good coating of sticky wet snow this morning.

You're not riding with studded tires, are you?

The bad thing was, after the first crash of the rider on the Honda, we were warned about the log by a returning rider. I spaced out and forgot about it.

I was wet yesterday, but from sweating. It was 40* and perfect in the woods up by Baldwin.

and no to the studded tires. I have S12s on and they were hooking perfectly yesterday.

Studded is for the ice, which we are never going to get!

Good videos. Was thinking about riding too, beautiful day. Took the Concours out though for a few hours instead.