Sign in to follow this  

Needing some 2000 xr100 engine parts

Ok all, need a few more parts for a 2000 xr100. A different one, picked up for free. Has bent valves, bad upper timing gear, missing carb, and chain sprocket. If anyone has garage extras sitting around, id be willing to purchase. Still have paypal.

Last time, this site came through with flying colors, so thanks in advance!

Btw, the engine is being installed in an old 1973 suzuki TS-90 frame, just for fun. I had it sitting out back... Got the engine cleanly mounted, just a few details to get her going, plus the parts mentioned above.

I think i might have a stock carb laying around still, as well as a set of stock gearing and chain. Can't help you on the valves or timing gear.

I'll look when i get home and let you know.

Found the carb. No luck on the sprockets/chain. I forgot a buddy needed them.

PM sent.

I think ACDNate has me covered on the carb parts (thanks!) still looking for valves, upper timing gear/sprocket, and output sprocket to the driven chain.

ACDNate got me a great carb and other accessories... paypal and fast shipping are a wonder of the modern world; thanks! still looking for the valves, and 2 sprockets. I a) don't want to spend the money, and :smirk: don't have the money for new parts... this is Budget, with everything so far totally about 35$.. Well, actually, here's the story. I responded to an ad about a guy who had a 1973 TS-90 suzuki for 40$. I took one look at it and said 'no', as it was laying on its side, in the leaves, and had been for about 20 years.engine obviously shot; partly open and full of water. He then said, how about free? I said, "sure!" Free is usually good! I put that bike out back in the pole barn. 1 year later, a guy has an XR100 and an XR200 parts bikes up for sale or trade on craigslist. I traded for some outboard motor throttle/shift cables I had in the barn. So, debated about which one to keep; the XR200 had a lot more missing engine parts than the 100, so I put the 200 on craigslist, got 70$ for it. THEN i said to myself, "self, whatcha gonna do with that XR100 engine?" Since the 100 had no rear suspension, tank or seat, I knew I needed a roller. Then I remembered the Suzuki out back...

the rest is history...

PM me for the parts you need, I am very reasonable.