Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anaheim 1 - Round 1 - SX 2012 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

OK, It is that time of year again. I am stating this topic a week earlier than last year but I wanted to get it out there so we can get more people to sign up for the 2012 SX season.

Thanks again to 07ATKEnduro , we have a fancy online entry for the SX fantasy this year

HERE is the link to sign up

Here are the rules...

So lets get to the picks

Each player will pick the top 5 overall and fastest qualifier for the SX(450) class and the winner in the Lites/250 class

Here are the points you will get for each correct pick

1st - 9

2nd - 7

3rd - 5

4th - 3

5th - 1

here are bonus points

5 points for 250/lights winner

2 point for fastest qualifier in SX class

1 point for each rider picked in top 5 (any position)

(you get a bonus point for every rider picked in the top 5, any order)

Pick entry will be closed before the first timed practice starts on the day of the event. So lets say 8am local race time

To make it fun it is always better to also post your picks in here but you don't have to anymore.

If I think of anything else I will let you guys know in this topic...

Pick Deadlines for now is Saturday January 7th at 8am PST

:bonk:

• Like 2

We're baaack.

Thought I'd start a little friendly conversation. There is no need for all the trash talking that normally comes with fantasy supercross. It is the holiday season, and this is the time for love, not sharp, hurtful words. This year we should all resolve to be friendly in our TT conversations, respectful of everyone's belief, and open to everyone's opinions.

Plus, I'm gonna skunk every freakin' one of you, so either do not try, or simply eat my roost. See you chumps at the finish line- I'll be waiting. :bonk:

1. CR 22

2. JS 7

3. RV 1

4. RD 5

5. BM 24

FQ- RV 1

Lites- MM 38 (will change to ET 17 if Musquin does not race West Lites)

Is there any way we can look up last years final SX standings. I need to know what number to put on the bike. I have the electrical tape just need the number.:bonk:

SAWEEEEET pics in at least the FQ pick is easy.

Im going to the top this year,Got heaps of inside info.

I didn't save last years results, so I have no idea who won in SX or MX, so I will just say I won both.

maybe we can add an archive?

also.... Total Users: 264

a lot of action this year

KUDOS Rando and 07ATK for another fantasy season!:banana::banana::smirk:

+1 :bonk:

Thanks again guys! I love running middle of the pack! Just call me Nick Wey'ste of Space! Lots of talent, promise, bad jokes, and mediocre finishes! :busted:

I won't show my picks due to the fact that certain people located in New York, Lake Tahoe and Michigan have the habbit of copying....:smirk:

But I will say this...... I have a "sleeper" in the top 5! :bonk:

• Like 1

All the fun trash talking is good times.. have some of the biggest laugh out of this thread.

can't wait to take husky out in A1, he’ll be playing catch up all season. Speaking of trash talking.. anyone seen a SNAKE?

• Like 2

All the fun trash talking is good times.. have some of the biggest laugh out of this thread.

can't wait to take husky out in A1, he’ll be playing catch up all season. Speaking of trash talking.. anyone seen a SNAKE?

He's MIA... havnt heard much from him since last season!

I just like to "goon" ride the first few rounds to make it interesting for myself!

As far as that slithering SNAKE goes, I'll get his butt on here. I think he still has his head buried in his pillow, crying because the Bengals traded Palmer to Oakland! :bonk:

• Like 1

AHHHHH!!!!, Was hibernating through the off season but i am waking from my bengal caused depression (Thanks Husky) and getting back to what is important. SX!

I am glad to be back with the boys, husky, havingfun and ftball! I least I know I wont be finishing last now! lol

**Shipping palmer to the raiders is the best move i've seen that team make ever!! :-)