Sign in to follow this  

mx tracks between pa and fla?

Planning our Fla mx trip,looking for any suggestions for practice tracks in va,nc,sc,ga,any suggestions appreciated.

You would have to head south west on 81 in Virginia but Monster Moutain in Alabama is good then you could head to Georgia Practice Facility (gpfmx.com) You would Have to contact Josh or Terry Woods you can get the phone number off their web site to make arrangments but Im sure you could ride their if you talked to them. Then you could ride some of the tracks in the panhandle or head south east into Florida to the other tracks. A bit out of your way but better tracks then the ones off from interstate 77. I think if you want to ride Millsaps training Facility wich is right next door to GPF you can after 3 on tue afternoon. I talked to a kid at GPF who said Colleen let him ride after 3pm during the week for 20 bucks.

You need to check out Durhamtown in Union Point GA. They have everything you could ask for...Dirt bike paradise. They have cabins, RV hook-ups, real nice shop, restaurant, and 7 or 8 MX tracks. We go there twice a year all the way from MI. Aonia Pass is 15 minutes away from there, great track. Here's DTown's web-site, check out the place you won't be sorry...I'm really picky about where I ride and wouldn't drive 13 hours if it wasn't worth the trip.... http://www.durhamtown.com/