Sign in to follow this  

need help with possible trade...

so recently i had 2 kx250f's and a rmz450. let me tell you it was amazing having the 250f and the 450 to jump on and off of at the track. well with wanting to buy a house i had to sell 2 bikes and keep one. so i decided to keep the 450 but now i dont find it as fun with out atleast having a 250f to play on after riding the 450 around. so im thinking about trading my 450 for a 250f and dont know what year i should go for. my 450 is a 2008 with the 09 motor and has 11hrs on total motor rebuild by kb5 so the bike has a total of 61 hrs. if i do decide to trade id like to get a newer 250f but dont want to add money on the deal beings i need to save for a house. this is where i need the help to decide what year 250f i should go for in a straight up trade. if i had to i could always throw in a 06 cr125 with under 40hrs to make the deal better if the person would be interested in it.

just dont know what to do. love the 450 power but love the light weight of the 250f.

here is the only close up picture i have of my bike so you guys/girls can get and idea of the condition.

DSC_0602.jpg

extras:

-pretty much every works connection part you can get it has

-sunline v1 mdx front brake lever

-full kb5 suspension revalve

-full kb5 motor rebuild bottom to top

-full yoshi pipe

-renthal chain/sprocket

-new linkage/swingarm bearings

-warp 9 rims

-all new plastic and graphics

-new tires