Sign in to follow this  

My New Bike!

Its been such a long time since ive been able to get on TT but just wanted to share with you all my new bike! Ive been so busy with school and for graduating college and for xmas my parents got me a CRF250! Im pretty excited its my first thumper, had the old 2 stroke kx 250's.

photo-1.jpg

Newbike2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo.jpg

Now just cant wait till the spring!!

Nice...

Looks like you got some matching apparel as well:thumbsup:

Hope you don't miss your mean and green too much.

What did you graduate with? I just graduated with a Bachelors in public relations. I have to wait till i get a job to get another bike :S

how tall are you? It may just be me but you look pretty tall, anyway sick bike! Loving those black rims and graphics. Just move to nevada and you wont have to wait till spring:smirk: were still in the 65-75 degree range

I graduated with a Bachelors in political science... now I gotta find a job!

Im about 6ft, 6ft 1... thanks for all the comments, I know my mom told me I need to sell my old kx but my dad and I want to keep it!

Its my first 4 stroke so im dying to try it out at the tracks but the weather sucks here right now. Its cold but not that cold here like it should be, it will be in the lower 30s so the tracks are closed but it will be in the upper 40s the next, which means its not really good for snowboarding as well!