Sign in to follow this  

non-slip seat covers

I had one custom made for my Z and now getting one made for my race bike too:thumbsup:

I will ask him how much and let ya know ... here is here in Seattle area :bonk:

Here are a couple pics

PIC_0700.JPG

PIC_0701.JPG

i bought this one recently. seems like good quality. went on easy enough & looks good. made by guts racing. probably the least expensive one you'll find.

i'll try to get a picture mounted if needed.

i bought this one recently. seems like good quality. went on easy enough & looks good. made by guts racing. probably the least expensive one you'll find.

Sounds good,thanks.

Roundeye I see what looks like some kind of button head fastener on the right side of your cylinder in the picture above, whats up with that?

Sorry to take the thread off topic.

as promised...

just took these a few minutes ago.

100_1738.jpg

100_1737.jpg

hard to tell from the pictures, but it has a texture similar to what debbies photo shows.

Thanks for the pics, that's one hot looking bike.

I have bought from that seller and he is a standup fella. :bonk::thumbsup:

Roundeye I see what looks like some kind of button head fastener on the right side of your cylinder in the picture above, whats up with that?

Sorry to take the thread off topic.

only the older models had them. i think '00 - '01. not sure if it was just E & kick only models or all models.

it's just meant to catch the cam chain when working on it i guess.

it's not really needed, which is why they probably eliminated them on later models.

nice looking bike :bonk:
Thanks for the pics, that's one hot looking bike.

thanks! no problems on the pics...i'm on vacation

as far as the cover, there's probably better ones out there. i know there's many available that cost more.

i went with the cheapest i could find to replace a cover with a couple of small holes in it.

with any cover, one thing i would stress is to install it real tight.

I know a company called HT Moto put out, which looked to be a nice replacement seat cover a couple of years ago now. Didn't really hear anyone using them, and I'm not sure if they still produce them. :bonk:

only the older models had them. i think '00 - '01. not sure if it was just E & kick only models or all models.

it's just meant to catch the cam chain when working on it i guess.

it's not really needed, which is why they probably eliminated them on later models.

thanks! no problems on the pics...i'm on vacation

as far as the cover, there's probably better ones out there. i know there's many available that cost more.

i went with the cheapest i could find to replace a cover with a couple of small holes in it.

with any cover, one thing i would stress is to install it real tight.

Do you glue it on from the underside and is it possible to remove and return the stock seat back to original?