Sign in to follow this  

The offical bobby piazza talk sh*t thread.

Bobby, you're a good rider but all of this bad attention isn't doing you any good. I don't know what your intentions are as far as racing professionally goes, but your friend here isn't doing you any favors by spreading these bad vibes about you on the net (it's obviously not his intention, but the way he is going about it is obviously not the right way). This stuff doesn't exactly go away either, and you're not helping with your comments.

Just my two cents, I'm not going to harp on your riding because from what I can see you have a lot of potential.

Bobby, you're a good rider but all of this bad attention isn't doing you any good. I don't know what your intentions are as far as racing professionally goes, but your friend here isn't doing you any favors by spreading these bad vibes about you on the net (it's obviously not his intention, but the way he is going about it is obviously not the right way). This stuff doesn't exactly go away either, and you're not helping with your comments.

Just my two cents, I'm not going to harp on your riding because from what I can see you have a lot of potential.

I tired the same talk as you did, it didn't get through!

Oh well, not my life! On the flip side I just bought myself a set of studded tires and I'm going to try out some ice riding :bonk: Maybe I'll make a sweet video and post it here.

Oh well, not my life! On the flip side I just bought myself a set of studded tires and I'm going to try out some ice riding :bonk: Maybe I'll make a sweet video and post it here.

Hey nice, trellaborgs? Where you located at? What bike are you putting them on?

I have seen a few of the posts now and i dont see why everyone is hating on this. dude seems like a good rider not some beginner.

I have seen lots of total garbage on here of people saying they are doing something "insane" or "totally ripping it" with the worst riders ever and no one in the video is doing anyting insane or ripping anything besides a fart, and no one says crap.

I have seen a few of the posts now and i dont see why everyone is hating on this. dude seems like a good rider not some beginner.

I have seen lots of total garbage on here of people saying they are doing something "insane" or "totally ripping it" with the worst riders ever and no one in the video is doing anyting insane or ripping anything besides a fart, and no one says crap.

maybe its just personal? idk....funny stuff thou.

Bobby likes to ride, and that's good enough for me. Isn't Bobby a girls name down there? Tell the young lady I'm impressed, but will be moreso when she gets herself a nice 2t and heads out into the woods.

Go BOBBY Go!

Hey nice, trellaborgs? Where you located at? What bike are you putting them on?

I'm not sure if they're trelleborgs, I wasn't ready to drop a cold G on tires so I'm buying a used set from a buddy that races.

They're going on an 01' KX250, I bought the KX to abuse so I don't hurt my pretty Honda supermoto in the dirt.

Guess I forgot to update my profile, I live in Edmonton now.

In short, hes a intermediate rider and a few people have agreed with this. A few have praised his talents on a motorcycle but hey, hes still a "b" rider. Now its escalated to this because Hondamx754 keeps posting videos all over TT, now its just annoying and quite a few people are sick of it, then BP gets on here and now people just mock him.

In short, BP didnt do anything, his friend did(all the OP wanted to do was showcase his mediocre filming talents), but in doing so has caused a riff because all his videos are about Bobby. Then Bobby got on here and opened his mouth, now were here!

I don't know why all of you guys are complaining SO much he is pretty damn fast and the videos are entertaining to watch. Anyways nice video and I wished we had a sand pit like that around here.

Who knows, these guys are just having some fun riding and filming, no big deal. Who cares how fast or slow they are, they're out doing what they like to do and they apparently can laugh at themselves while doing it...all cool with me:thumbsup:

......now its just annoying and quite a few people are sick of it, then BP gets on here and now people just mock him.

It's pretty much just you, and you're embarrassing yourself more than them.

It's pretty much just you, and you're embarrassing yourself more than them.

How does it affect me? But of course you taking my statement out of context always paints a different picture. The posts done by hondamx754 about bobby are annoying, not bobby himself!

ALL:

this is the Dirt Bike Pictures & Video forum, a user posted a video of a person riding a dirt bike. Seems pretty on topic so far....

ditch the personal attacks on fellow users..

Your mouse is not clicking by itself, you had to see this users name, and click the link to read the thread..so if you choose to read the thread, you don't get the right to complain about having to read his posts. Simple as that.

Attack the topic, not the poster...

Thanks

Fame is fleeting but being infamous you name will be around forever.This could be a great thing to do.Look at James Stewart Claims to be the fastest of all time and puts a lot of people off but when race times comes even the haters will watch and the sponsors love bums on seats (even if its just to see him go over the bars a few time in a season.)

Disclaimer:

1) No i am not putting Bobby on the same page as James.

2) Simple fact people love to hate but it also makes fans

3) Not a bad rider and i like the videos(better than i will ever be)

4) And if he makes it Pro everyone will watch him because they have heard of him and be curious to see how he goes which can be a great thing to get noticed.

Or fall on your ass.

In short, hes a intermediate rider and a few people have agreed with this. A few have praised his talents on a motorcycle but hey, hes still a "b" rider. Now its escalated to this because Hondamx754 keeps posting videos all over TT, now its just annoying and quite a few people are sick of it, then BP gets on here and now people just mock him.

In short, BP didnt do anything, his friend did(all the OP wanted to do was showcase his mediocre filming talents), but in doing so has caused a riff because all his videos are about Bobby. Then Bobby got on here and opened his mouth, now were here!

every time i posted something he asked me too. Hes not unaware that i post stuff. Hes next to me every time i post stuff bugging me to post stuff lol. He says hi. :bonk:

just kids posting videos, maybe I've missed all the back and forth banter, cool videos, thanks for no music, maybe its having someone post for him thats chappin a couples peoples arses, I dont get it.

here, critic this one of me.. Im on the honda

How does it affect me? But of course you taking my statement out of context always paints a different picture. The posts done by hondamx754 about bobby are annoying, not bobby himself!

Man I have followed all these bobby piazza post and you are always the guy that is really pissed, i do agree sometimes it's weird when he is on Bobby's nuts so hard but they are friends. Big deal. I also have read some of the other threads that you comment on and you just start issues. The 11/12 rmz450 best bike thread by Rick. You gave Rick a hard time. Bobby shreads.... I would like to have more riding friends like him 1) he's fast 2) it will be funny when he blows his bike up :bonk: . Pumpkin, don't get so bent out of shape over some kid in jersey, if anything support him because he rides and puts money into motorsports!!!!