Cleaning out my shed - XR400 parted out

In early 2000's, I had an XR400 that had some motor problems, so like any logical XR lover I broke down the bike and used the parts for spares on my 98 XR. I still have my plated '98, but unfortunately I don't get to ride as much as I like anymore and these extra parts are taking space up in my shed.

I don't want to just throw the parts out. Do you guys have any ideas of a place in Southern California that buys parts, or are there any thumpers out there who are rebuilding am XR who are in need of parts? I'm not trying to make a million bucks just trying to strum up extra cash for a wedding, and help out a fellow XR lover.

Rob

Hey guys thanks for the responses; I got a little mixed up the bike is a 96 XR and I still have my plated 98. Virtually the same bikes. I didn't want to flood a thread with parts listing but here's the run down on the bike and the parts available:

Air box

Front light assembly

Carburetor

Low end -need rebuild

Top End - need rebuild

Stock exhaust

Supertrapp EAR exhaust

Frame

Sub frame

Swing arm

Front and rear wheel

Showa shock

Exhaust manifold

Fuel tank

Seat

I have pictures for most of the parts listed here, if you are interested either PM me or let me know. I have some other misc parts but I just jotted down most of the large parts I saw.

• 2 weeks later...