Sign in to follow this  

2012 kx250f

Heres the new 2012 just put on the graphics, waiting for the # plates!

KX250F1.jpg:bonk:

Edited by Eclipse3130

Looks good, how's she running? It doesn't even look like youve ridden it , give it some battle scars

Looks good, how's she running? It doesn't even look like youve ridden it , give it some battle scars

I wish! There's no where to ride around here. All the tracks are closed atm. :bonk:

Oh man that sucks! so all you can do is just look at it. Its a lot different for you guys, I can still ride everyday plus i can leave my house on my bike and have trails that go on forever. We've even made a couple of tracks(natural terrain) and we have little races just me and a couple of friends

Forget the track, take it to the woods!!! Theres gotta be a trail somewhere in Idaho to ride that pretty thing and if not, go make some! Theres no way I could let my bike sit all winter just bc the tracks are closed! Is it snowing there, like theres 5 feet of snow on the ground and its physically impossible to ride:bonk:

Nice bike btw, I just sold my 07 kxf, super fast, fun motor! I raced it in hare scrambles, it did great out there besides the stiff stock suspesion:ride: