Sign in to follow this  

2012 Pic!

Heres the new 2012 just put on the graphics, waiting for the # plates!

KX250F1.jpg

Edited by Eclipse3130

That's a rip! I know that's what PC sells em for though on their website. I bought them on Ebay for only $59.99 and they ship in only 2 days! I get all my stuff on Ebay that is way overpriced on motosport.com etc. If you want the guys name on Ebay he sells a bunch of stuff seat covers graphics etc. Just PM me.

Your graphics were 59! They look pretty dang close too

They are the exact same. Same everything. Except that PC just put out their new 2012 PC team graphics which have green instead of the yellow basically. They just came out this week I think.

nice clean look. i'm not usually a fan of the monster graphic kits but your bike looks good. not overly done. now if Kawasaki would only scrap the black rims. yuck!

i love the look of the black rims on kx's but they get beat up easy still kinda wish my '07 had black rims. nice looking bike not overdone like most monster graphics.

Those are knockoffs of last years graphics. 2012 looks like this photo.

My buddy got the knockoffs for cheap on Ebay and they had the "N" in N-style printed backwards, the colors were all splotchy but the worst part is the adhesive worked for about a week and now they are all comming up. No where near the quality of the N-Style graphics but you did save a lot of money.

393188_10150419142100807_726375806_8958826_438710815_n.jpg